Fractions 2 workbook is a useful reproducible resource for teachers and parents to induce strudents to basic concepts of fractions. In simple sequential life oriented steps the workbok teaches the skills of dividing a whole (an object or set of objects) into two or four equal parts.
< Back to Grades 2 to 4 Fractions < Back to Lower Primary < Back to Upper Primary
The students will learn to:
• name a part of a group, e.g. two out of four
• name parts remaining, e.g. two parts were coloured and two parts were not coloured
• understand the meaning of half and a quarter as quantities
• read and write fractions in the form of a/b
• use fractions in practical situations
To enquire about bulk discounts email us for a price.
Order for Australian schools: Please, order by email, we will invoice your school as all Australian schools have a current 30 day account.
Your satisfaction is our goal. Indeed satisfaction GUARANTEED, no conditions. Any reasonable request will be met with a reasonable solution.